Thursday, April 18, 2013

Currently - April

Loving - The popcorn trees and yoga.

Reading - Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz. Yes, it's the one the movie with Tina Fey and Paul Rudd is based on. No, I haven't seen the movie. Yes, I will finish the book before I see it. No, I'm not liking the book - it's taking too long to read.

Watching - New Girl. I know that Dancing With the Stars is on, but I don't have time and the friend at work that I used to rehash it with no longer works with me, so I have no one to discuss it with so I'm not watching. It's just clogging up my DVR. Another thing clogging up my DVR is The Good Wife. I almost deleted them off without watching, but had some time after yoga last night and needed to fold some laundry so I watched an episode, and AIN'T NO WAY I'M GETTING RID OF THE GOOD WIFE!! I'm just going to have to make time. Also, Mad Men has started up and I don't have time for it. I'm debating just not recording it, but I might die. And another thing - I still haven't finished Downton Abbey. I should really get on that.

Anticipating - My trip to Hawaii with my brother and his family. I am having so much anxiety about this and I totally shouldn't, but I do. Also, summer and Lagoon.

Listening - The Perks of Being a Wallflower soundtrack. On repeat. Constantly. Listening to it right now as a matter of fact.

Planning - Spring Garage Sale, and Summer.

Working on - Getting my house clean so that I can focus on getting my garage clean and my yard pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment