Tuesday, July 9, 2013

There's nothing good on the radio


Except for this. Thank goodness for Chvrches. They're Scottish too, which makes them all the more excellent.

I've posted a few times about how there are times when I can't find anything good on the radio, and this is one of those times. (I hear you, Ducky)

Sometimes I get so frustrated with the radio that I can't listen to it any more and I just turn it off.

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to this because I have yet to stock my car with my favourite CDs, but I've found that when I'm in these moods even the best of the best of music to take me out of my mood sounds bad and that just ruins it for me, so silence is the best option.

I still love you, Sirius, I just think we need to take a break right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment