Thursday, May 24, 2012

Melancholy

Today was one of those days.

There were no good songs on the radio. Either they were over-played, or I wasn't in the mood, or they just weren't a good song.

I decided to go through my CDs to gather some good ones to put in my car for times like that, but never got around to it. I wish I had, it probably would have pulled me out of my funk.

I have lots of ideas for things to write about, but I'm not in the mood.

How does that saying go? If you don't feel like doing something you should do it until you feel like doing it? Yeah, I should do that, but I don't feel like it!

Here's a little Liza to feed your melancholy:


I'm sure things will improve.

It just seems like nothing is working right.

I feel like I'm coming down with something.

I need to go take a shower - it'll make me feel better. That was always my mother's advice, and it's really good advice. You can use it, I'll let you. I'm sure she doesn't have a copyright on it or anything.

Good thing I set up this forum to get these things out of my system.



No comments:

Post a Comment