Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Today 1-3-12


So I thought that I would document my outfits. I'm no fashion icon (obvs), but I do enjoy fashion. I am no slave to fashion and have my own sense of style. My main reason for blogging this is I am trying to lose weight and I'm going to document it for the world to see.
This is from yesterday. I was going to start this yesterday, but got distracted by cleaning out my closet and organizing my shoes (a very necessary project for the sanity of my marriage).
Yesterday's weight was 164.4. The goal is somewhere around 150. That's not a lot of weight to lose, so why blog about it? Well, I've been trying to lose 10 lbs for about 2 years. I need more motivation than just that I hate the way I look in most pictures.
The poor quality of this picture is attributed to my lack of skill and experience. It will get better, I promise. (I hope).
I am wearing a pink silk turtleneck sweater, grey and black tweedy skirt (my new favourite), black tights, and black knee-high fake suede boots.
It totally bums me out that you can't see my boots. They are so awesome. I am a bit of a shoe freak (you'll see). I usually plan my outfit around what shoes I feel like wearing. So about the boots - I love them so much. I bought them a couple of years ago at Target. They're Isaac Mizrahi for Target. I loved them so much but I couldn't decide between black or brown and I needed both. Since they were so cheap, I decided to just buy both. That's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment