Friday, November 23, 2012

Check in

Physically – Better. I spent the first part of the week nauseated and hugging my bottle of Pepto Bismol. I feel much better now. I haven’t lost any weight, but I don’t feel as fat. I must be less bloated or something. I have been caffeine free all week and I believe that has contributed to my feeling of well-being today.

Emotionally – Still sad, but not sobbing uncontrollably. The music I’ve been listening to has been really melancholy, and I’ve been spending time remembering things from the past. Thankfully, none of this is preventing me from living a meaningful life.

Spiritually – Still on an even keel. I feel the possibility of slipping as this time of year is hard on me spiritually. I hate all the forced goodwill toward man stuff. I feel like we should be striving for this all year, not just during the holidays.

Goal – Last week the goal was to walk the dog every day. I only made it two days. Life and illness got in the way, so my goal is the same this week: to walk the dog every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment