Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving post

I’m thankful for the passing of time.

I’m thankful for my warm, cozy, snuggly bed.

I’m thankful for my fabulous hairdresser.

I’m thankful for shoes.

I’m thankful for nail polish.

I’m thankful for my boys.

I’m thankful for my Orso.

I’m thankful for good music.

I’m thankful for health and strength - of the body and of the mind.

I’m thankful that our basic needs are met and then some; food, clothing, shelter.

I’m thankful for pretty things.

I’m thankful for precipitation.

I'm thankful that every day, I have a reason to smile.

I know that there is a lot of ranting and raving and whining and moaning on this blog. I just thought I should let you know that I have a lot to be thankful for – at this time of year and always. I am grateful for all of those things and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment