Saturday, November 17, 2012

Currently - November in Review

I got this idea from the demure muse. I liked it and I think I will use it too:

Loving: Saying hello again to my tights and sweaters. As much as I loved this summer and I hated to see it go, with the recent snow, it’s so nice to get bundled up in my cozy clothes. Also loving the recent snowfall.

Reading: The Hormone Diet – Technically, I am avoiding reading it as I know I need to change my diet, but I don’t want to and the more I read the more complicated things seem to get and I can’t wait to get to the recipes at the end and get myself healthy again, but it’s so boring…
I am also reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with Dewey, and The Lord of the Rings with Huey. Dewey is not a lover of reading like Huey, but I have found something that he loves, so it’s great. I haven’t read with Huey since he learned to read on his own, but I have noticed that since I’ve been reading regularly with Dewey that he feels left out, so even though he doesn’t need me to read to him, he needs me to read to him and have that one on one time. I’m so excited to be reading these books with my boys. It’s been twenty years since I read The Lord of the Rings, and I’m so glad to be sharing these awesome stories with my boys.

Watching: Dancing with the Stars, The New Girl, Parenthood, and the Good Wife. I am grateful for a DVR so that I can catch up while ironing and folding laundry, otherwise I would watch NO television.

Anticipating: The future. Something good is coming, I can feel it, I just don’t know what it is.

Listening: so many good things out there. Just bought the Breaking Dawn Part 2 soundtrack, so that. (I told you not to judge me!)

Planning: On getting Christmas taken care of before Thanksgiving!

Working on: Getting the garage cleaned out and rid of all the things the boys have outgrown since we’re not having any more babies.

Wishing: That our family was more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment