Friday, November 30, 2012

Check-In

Hi! Howareya?

Here we go:

Physically – I found my fat jeans that I thought I got rid of when I lost weight earlier this year. Now I don’t have to wear sweat/track pants when I’m at home. I’m not tired, I’m not full of junk food, I’m rested. I feel good. I haven’t lost any weight because I haven’t changed any of my habits, but I feel like I can and will as soon as the holidays are over. I was back on the Dr. Pepper wagon this week. I need to do better with this.

Emotionally – I hate that you can’t say ‘good’, because emotionally I am really, really good. I am balanced emotionally. Things were crazy this week, but I didn’t melt down as badly as I usually do. Everything feels doable. This makes me very happy. I’ve completed about half of my Christmas shopping and I should be done at the beginning of next week. This also makes me feel happy and stress-free. It’s wonderful. My relationship with DH is good as we hung out together during Thanksgiving and I’m not a stressed-out strung-up beeotch. Things are always good between us when we get to hang out. I've also been writing a lot more and that really helps me feel good.

Spiritually – I was worried I was on a downward turn, but things are remaining very even keeled right now. I feel peaceful going to church and I know that I have the gospel in my life. I feel like I am living the gospel right now. That makes me feel balanced and happy.

Goal - Major fail on the walking Orso thing. So much so that I've decided to pick a new more attainable goal.

This week I will be caffiene free.

That’s all folks.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment