Friday, February 15, 2013

Check-In

Sorry for the late check-in. I’ve been busy.

Physically – Fine. The headaches have subsided, and I only hurt for two days after yoga, so either I did something right, or I didn’t work hard enough. There are some things going on that I'm not ready to blog about, but they're physical and they're not good. I’m not sleeping so hot, but that’s because I have a lot on my mind. Oh and Dr. Pepper.

Emotionally – Not good. Worried. Stressed. Worried some more. That stresses me out. Not sleeping. Not happy. The to-do list is buzzing and buzzing and buzzing. I really need some peace and quiet. That being said, DH has been really nice and really helping to me and that is the only good thing about me emotionally right now. He’s the best.

Spiritually – Fine. Could be better, but not bad so that’s okay.

Goal – Last week’s goal was to hole up in the bathroom and play with beauty products. That didn’t exactly happen, but I did take the time to do my nails and I went and got my hair did, so that counts.

This week’s goal is to go to the temple.

Also, this is the first post since I found out that my mum is reading the blog, so HI MUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment