Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Currently - February

Loving - The springlike weather. The snow melting. Being able to see grass in my backyard. That when I go to yoga I don't feel like I'm going to die the next day.

Reading - Dragondrums by Anne McAffrey. The third in the Harper Hall series. They're good, but they're not my favourite. I haven't had much time for reading, otherwise I think I could have burned through these books a lot faster. Huey really likes them and has moved on to the Dragon Rider series by Anne McAffrey. Still on The Goblet of Fire with Dewey, but we only have one more chapter to go!

Watching - Nothing. Haven't had time, so I'm seriously behind on Downton Abbey don't tell me what happens. I have watched a few movies over and over and over that I highly recommend: Pitch Perfect and Perks of Being a Wallflower. DH and I went and saw Silver Linings Playbook in the theatre and that was really good too.

Anticipating - Spring showers and spring flowers, and my meeting with my doctor after all my test results are in.

Listening - To Rick Springfield. He is the answer to everything.

Planning - Pack Meeting. I so wish this was a much less boring answer.

Working on - getting the house pretty, selling the house in Emery, cleaning the garage, and sewing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment