Saturday, December 15, 2012

Currently – December in review

Loving: That DH will be home in the evenings, my flannel sheets and my wool socks

Reading: Nothing. Haven’t been reading with Huey lately, due to crazy scheduling stuff, but still reading Harry Potter with Dewey. I have been too tired lately to do any recreational reading of my own.

Watching: New Girl, Good Wife and Parenthood. So glad Dancing with the Stars is done so that I can have my life back!

Anticipating: Having time off for Christmas and New Year’s. I need to catch up on some major veg time.

Listening: Ellie Goulding Lights. The whole album. Like a cross between Bjork and Kristy Thursk. LOVE it. Go listen. Now. I’ll wait.

Planning: The new year. With DH’s new schedule I will be able to take some evening classes or something. I am so excited to be able to work on some of my goals!

Working on: Getting the Christmas decorations up and done.

Wishing: That my health was more normal and predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment