Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Almost there

January is almost over - phew. With February being so short, and March acting like Spring half the time, I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I always feel that if I can just get through January, I can make it through the rest of the winter.

We’ve had a rough go of it this year, but with the recent storms there is no more pressure in the air weighing me down. I literally feel lighter and like it’s not so bad any more.

I would rather have grey stormy skies for a month than the ice blue smoggy inversion ones. The sun actually comes out, but you can’t feel its’ warmth because of the inversion and it feels like it is oh so far away. What good is having the sun come out if you can’t even feel it? If the sun is not going to warm anything up and it’s going to be cold anyway, why not just have grey skies?

Anyway, I feel like I can breathe, that it’s going to be okay, we’ve endured this awful month and it’s almost over; we’re almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment