Friday, March 8, 2013

Check-In

Physically - Not great. I'm not dying and I have no headaches, but just once I would like to have a test result come back normal with no need for further investigation. I also have no definitive answers as to what is going on with me, so I have no course of action and that sucks. Had my thyroid retested and waiting for results on that. Crossing my fingers for a 'normal'. I've missed yoga for the last two weeks and I really desperately need to get back on that horse.

Emotionally - Not great either. I'll live, but there is a lot going on in our family and I'm so stressed just thinking about it all. I just think and think and think and I just want to run away from everything for a minute. I am in love and we have a great family and everything is good there, that buoys me up.

Spiritually - I have faith that everything will turn out great. It's just stressful - the not knowing. I really feel a lot of love inside of me and that buoys me up too. The only thing that I know right now is that everything will be great. Trying to tie a knot and hang on to that.

Goal - My goal was for the temple and my prediction was that I would fail, and technically I did, however, I have been taking a family history class and I now know how to get names ready for the temple and I have a whole stack names to take to the temple now; including ones that need baptisms that Huey can do. I am very excited about this as I can finally take Huey to the temple! I am calling this a 56% win.

My goal next week is to have the baptisms scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment