Saturday, March 16, 2013

Currently - March

Loving - My boys, my Man, my dog, the fact that I can see my grass in the front yard, that I'm not wearing pantyhose to work, my turquoise toes, shaved legs, and wearing flip flops to Costco.

Reading - Nothing. Taking a break. I read a lot of good books this last month and it was starting to take away from my life - I was escaping. I have decided to take a break to read my scriptures more regularly and to write.

Watching - Nothing. Only have one more episode of Downton to go, but Huey and I are watching it together so I have to wait until he's finished with his English assignment and until we're in the same room at the same time for more than five minutes. DH is dying because he wants to discuss it with me but I refuse to have any spoilers.

Anticipating - Oahu!! I'm going with my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. I'm actually looking forward to the 5 hour flight all to myself. I love to travel by myself! I'm also looking forward to getting to know my cute niece and nephew both of whom I've only met once. Plus, you know, HAWAII!!

Listening - Siouxie and the Banshees. Especially The Passenger. I love, love, love me some Siouxie Sioux!!

Planning - My trip to Hawaii, home improvement projects for Spring/Summer, the end of the school year.

Working on - Relaxing my anxieties, getting things in the house organized, being consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment