Saturday, March 30, 2013

Girl Crush

You know how couples have that list of famous people that they can totally have a hall pass for? Well that is so Nineties. I have a list of girls I would switch teams for. Admit it, you have one too….

Joan Jett – What a rock star. I don’t give a damn about your bad reputation either.

Charlize Theron – Who wouldn’t? Have you seen Young Adult? Or Cider House Rules? Or Snow White and the Huntsman? She can totally rock a short haircut and I loved seeing her waltz with Channing Tatum on the Oscars. That was awesome.

Jennifer Lawrence – Your voice totally does it for me. And your crazy eyes. You killed it in The Hunger Games, girl. You had me at “I volunteer! I volunteer.” The way your voice cracked at the end there? Awesome. Your performance in Silver Linings Playbook was the best. You absolutely deserved that Oscar. Sorry you tripped, I wish I could have been there for you to catch your fall.

Gwen Stefani – O my gosh, I would never make you my ex-girlfriend, plus, we could share clothes and red lipstick and be total twins.

Gweneth Paltrow - I don't care what everyone says about you, your childrens' names, GOOP, or your idea of an "affordable" spring wardrobe, I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment