Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New

Aren’t new things the best? I love new things. New shoes, new clothes, new nail polish…

Babies are new and they are adorable.

The New Year with all its’ hopes and dreams, that’s pretty awesome.

Flowers are new. Flowers are beautiful and always make me smile. There should always be flowers.

New music – I don’t have the words to describe how much I love new music. It doesn’t even have to be created just recently. New to me music is just as awesome.

New discoveries. Fantastic.

New snow – so pretty, so fresh, so white, so pure.

New love: who doesn’t swoon at new love?

New sheets on the bed. Even newly washed sheets are the best. There’s nothing like a freshly made bed – which is why I make my bed before I go to sleep at night.

A new car! Every time I think of a new car I hear the announcer from The Price is Right in my head. What’s better than a shiny new car?

I just love when things are new. They are shiny and sparkly and there is so much potential and hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment